Polythenemailers.co.uk is a division of Polybags specialising in polythene mailing bags. Polybags were established in 1961 by Mr Geoffrey Davies, who purchased a bag-making machine advertised in the local paper and sold door-to-door. As sales grew, the business moved firstly to a lock-up garage and then on to larger factory. Polybags now have a new management team and are looking to continue Polybags' development and success.
You should know this about blue opaque mailers
Polybags: Plastic Envelopes Poly Envelopes - 24 Pack Poly Folders With Snap Button Closure Plastic Folders Premium Quality Document Folder A4 Size 6 Assorted Colours : Office Products
Not all from the bygone era is out of date. There was a time before email when direct mail had a lot of impact. We used to mail out quirky multi-coloured mailers to attract attention. When I ask business owners how much mail they receive these days it is almost null. This means that whatever lands on their desk with their name on it is highly interruptive. Digital printing has the ability to individualise each flyer-brochure. Now you can mail out material with the contact's name and their business name embedded in the artwork. This AMT magazine was mailed directly to you. It's a superior connection point and it makes superb sense to be promoting yourself here to your community and sending in success stories to the editour.
Features of our courier bags
Tear and puncture resistant to provide proper protection for your products in transit, these robust polythene suppliers mailing bags are lightweight to retain your postage costs low. All of our economy mailers can be used with any of our Printer and Integrated Labels unlike plenty other low cost polythene suppliers mailers. Features include:
Grey Mailing Bags Strong Poly Postal Postage Post Mail Self Seal All Sizes Cheap Grey Mailing - £29.99
Grey Mail Self Strong Bags polythene suppliers Post Seal Plastic Postage Mailing Seal polythene suppliers Plastic Postage Bags Mail Post Grey Mailing Strong Self Grey Mailing Bags
4 Fantastic Benefits of polythene suppliers Mailing Bags
Speaking of branding, polythene suppliers makes an optimal canvas. You can print on the surface of polythene suppliers mailing bags in a wide lineup of colours , so you'll be able to emblem yours with your business colours and emblem. When your products arrive, people will immediately know who sent them and beginning getting excited about what's inside. Strong branding is the backbone of most organizations, so take the opportunity to use your mailing bags to their fullest potential.
If you require envelopes to provide greater protection try our heavy duty mailers, Jiffy Airkraft bags with bubble liner, or Jiffy padded envelopes.
Easy Fold Mailers
Ideal for packing printed materials, promotional items and products with a shallow depth, these easy fold mailers are fast and simple to use. Using the folds of the box to secure the contents in position, attached with tape or glue to seal these corrugated wraps will keep safe your contents amid transit.
Custom Printed Mailing Bags Tailored To Your Brand
We supply a selection of tailored printed mailing bags & printed postage bags to assist you topromote your emblem in a new method, so you can grow your client base and turn heads with a unique and eye-catching design that istailored to your emblem.
Polybags range of products
They have been trading online at polybags.co.uk since 1999, where you will find an unbeatable range of polythene packaging products including:
- Mailing and courier bags
- Designed for postal or courier transport, mailing bags are light, waterproof and have an integral adhesive strip. Courier bags are made with a 3 layer co-extruded polythene mix to ensure maximum tear resistance. Usually they are white on the outside layer and light grey on the inside layer giving them an opaque appearance, however any coloured polyethylene can be used. Polybags stocked ranges cover economy and 'Tuff' mailers, mailorder and courier bags, tamper proof, bubble and even high impact metallic advertising mailers. Mailing bags come in a wide variety of styles, shapes and sizes and can be made from a wide variety of materials that include paper, plastic, vinyl and canvas, as well as others. They are designed to meet the many different types of products that need mailed. Mailing bags have many functions that also go above and beyond just mailing your package.
- Plain polythene bags
- Polythene is a cost competitive and versatile plastic and has less effect on the environment. Polybags offer plain polythene bags in various sizes and shapes available in LDPE and HPDE materials polybags are one of the most successful types of packaging. These are also called plastic bags or storage bags. Small bags, large bags you can even get special promotional polythene bags that can be printed with your own design or logo.
- Grip seal and slider grip bags
- Grip seal and slider grip bags have a slider profile that enables you to slide open and shut the bag. Ideal where you want to secure contents and avoid leakage or contamination, no need of bag-sealer, staples or tape. Slider grip bags are perfect for document storage. Easy to open and close again and again...and again. A large part of our business always have pallet loads in stock awaiting your order. Also called self seal, grippa or grip-lock bags.
- Presentation bags and retail bags
- A range of crystal clear presentation and retail bags manufactured from high clarity polypropylene film these are the best choices for product presentation. Presentation and Retail bags offer better moisture protection and are clearer and stronger preserving the product freshness when used for a food service application. Clear wrapping film is ideal to wrap flowers and presents, shiny clear wrapping film made from polypropylene that protects and also enhances your gift product.
- Stocked carrier bags
- A variety of clear and colored stocked carriers to suit your specific product be it CD's, books or paintings. These are standard carrier bags for everyday use such as clothing and lightweight general shopping. Economic vest style carriers that will do the job. The vest style carrier is the traditional high density crinkly carrier used in groceries, available in clear, white, blue and candy stripe colours.
- Bubble film and bubble bags
- Bubble film and bubble bags have proved to be one of the most versatile packaging materials of recent years. Being soft and flexible and yet displaying incredible tear resistance, bubble film has earned itself a place in almost every packaging environment. Polybags.co.uk offers a full line of bubble bags and bubble wrap. Whether you need a reclosable bubble bag, a bubble bag with a lip and tape for easy closing, or bubble wrap to protect your shipments you will find it there. Bubble bags provide soft cushioning for tough protection against shock, vibration and water damage.
- Waste bags and sacks
- Plastic waste bags and sacks are used for articles not connected with food. They are made from LDPE and HDPE material. Available in various sizes waste bags and sacks are made with flexible material used for lining litter or waste containers or bins. This serves to keep the container sanitary by avoiding container contact with the rubbish. Made from recycled film but very strong, Polybags bin liners fit most types of bin and are ideal for household, office, garden or building rubbish. For specialist types of waste we also stock sacks with specific printed warnings plus a new biodegradable range.
- Environmental bags
- Billions of plastic bags are choking our planet. All of these "free" bags ultimately cost both consumers and the environment plenty so now Polybags manufactures and stocks a wide range of eco-friendly green packaging products to suit your needs and help towards a better environment. A range of eco-friendly bin liners and refuse sacks ideal for landfill disposal to minimise environmental impact when buried or put in prolonged contact with soil.
- Garment bags and pallet covers
- Polybags is now a leading UK manufacturer of Dry Cleaning Garment covers and Laundry Bags as well as a major stockist of wide sheeting and shrinkable pallet covers for outside and in-transit protection. These are large plastic bags for covering pallets during shipment. Use it to cover pallets that you will store inside or outside, protecting from the weather, dust, paint, water, snow, and other common uses. Pallet Covers can also be used as liners for bins. Garment bags are made with hanger holes and sloped shoulders and come on a roll for easy dispensing. Polybags can also put a custom print or logo on these bags. Dry cleaning bags are perfect for protecting everything in a common wardrobe and keeping them wrinkle free!
- Polythene tubing and sheeting
- Tubing and sheeting are an excellent packaging alternative when packaging multiple items sharing a common width or diameter but varying lengths. Poly sheeting can be used to wrap around products and secure with tape or banding or some other method. Tubes and Plastic Sheets also provide a more effective packaging solution for protection against rust and corrosion for both ferrous, non-ferrous metal and also multi metal surfaces, spares, parts assemblies and finished goods. Ideal for securing irregular shaped loads. A quick, quiet and clear way of wrapping, stabilising and securing palletised goods. Protects from dust and weather when in storage, and retains it's tension whilst in transit.
- Specialist bags
- Film Front Bags, also known as clear faced bags or window bags used by bakers to artists. Film front bags have a clear polypropylene front and a white kraft paper back so that the contents are protected but clearly seen. High Density Food Bags, Vacuum Pouch Bags, Net Bags, Poly Gloves, Polymax bags - NEW, Tenax sleeving and Special waste sacks
- Transit packing
- A selection of associated packaging products such as stretchwrap(for economically wrapping round boxes, pallets and items to keep them secure), tape, boxes, pallet covers and document enclosed envelopes for transit packing.
- Bag ties and sealers
- Paper and plastic bag ties and clips, adhesive disks and hooks used as a closure to secure the content or highlight your bags plus manual heat sealers to seal your product in tubing or make your own small batch bags, to close or seal your bags or make your exact sized bag.