Polythenemailers.co.uk is a division of Polybags specialising in polythene mailing bags. Polybags were established in 1961 by Mr Geoffrey Davies, who purchased a bag-making machine advertised in the local paper and sold door-to-door. As sales grew, the business moved firstly to a lock-up garage and then on to larger factory. Polybags now have a new management team and are looking to continue Polybags' development and success.
You should know this about blue opaque mailers
Our Printed Mailing Bags
Our printed mailing bags are manufactured from 60 micron Co-Ex LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) as normal.
Manufactured from a assortment of materials, including coloured co-extruded films, Bayard's polythene suppliers mailers can be printed up to 8 colours, including process work and manufactured to virtually any size or thickness.
Plastic envelopes for shipping
Castelli Deluxe Musette Courier Bags Review
With above 2 products to select from it can be tough to make the proper selection, which is why reading Castelli Deluxe Musette Courier Bags reviews will assist the rest to make an informed decision on the key factours from it’s price, quality, durability and it’s also necessary to mention your experience with the retailer also. Service provided by the retailer is certainly helpful for other users to share, as we can learn to avoid those that provide inferior service. That said, as mentioned, at My Bike Reviews we only recommend a retailer if we have personally used them on several occasions and can vouch for their level of service. This is why you’ll only tend to come by reviews on products from retailers like Chain Reaction Cycles, Evans Cycles, polythene manufacturers and the like. If you know of a cycle shop that you’ve had a superb experience from then please feel complimentary to comment below, we’re frequently looking to expand in order to improve our reviews, be it on Bags – Courier or any other cycling gear.
These robust and lightweight polythene suppliers mailing bags are tear and puncture resistant to provide your items with proper protection whilst in transit without adding anything to your postage costs. Unlike plenty other low cost polythene suppliers mailers, our economy mailers are compatible with any of our Printer and Integrated Labels. Features include:
Grey Mailing Bags
Produced from polythene suppliers we have a wide selection of mailing bags in alternative thicknesses ranging from 240 guage to 280 guage in alternative colours, the most popular being grey, blue and pink mailing bags. The most small mail bag in stock measures 4 x 6", the biggest being 24 x 30".
Just doing a bit of research into what environmentally friendly alternatives there are out there to polythene suppliers mailing bags, ideally looking for something that is heavy-duty & fast to pack like the polybag and roughly the same price.
PHOTOGRAPHS: All photographs shown within this listing are of the proper item (s) offered . These photographs are not in any method tampered with, what you see is what you acquire. I try to acquire the images as realistic as potential on the listing in order to give the prospective bidder the optimal opportunity to evaluate the item(s); nevertheless it is potential that in a few circumstances the photographs can improve the appearance of the item(s) due to compression so please take this into record before bidding. They are then placed into a polythene suppliers sleeve for additional safety and water resistance and then secured with a card stiffener. I use Heavy Duty Mailers Specifically Designed for Vinyl Albums, which provide superb security and protection, and I use the appropriate 'Fragile' sickers. Packing & postage prices are NOT negotiable on items dispatched individually or separately.
Clothing orders are shipped in recycled LDPE plastic mail order bags, manufactured from 100 % recycled plastic film manufactured in United Kingdom.
Polyjacket flat poly mailers are on offer in white poly or grey recycled poly. Perfect for your soft products or less fragile items, custom sizes or stock sizes on offer.
Polybags range of products
They have been trading online at polybags.co.uk since 1999, where you will find an unbeatable range of polythene packaging products including:
- Mailing and courier bags
- Designed for postal or courier transport, mailing bags are light, waterproof and have an integral adhesive strip. Courier bags are made with a 3 layer co-extruded polythene mix to ensure maximum tear resistance. Usually they are white on the outside layer and light grey on the inside layer giving them an opaque appearance, however any coloured polyethylene can be used. Polybags stocked ranges cover economy and 'Tuff' mailers, mailorder and courier bags, tamper proof, bubble and even high impact metallic advertising mailers. Mailing bags come in a wide variety of styles, shapes and sizes and can be made from a wide variety of materials that include paper, plastic, vinyl and canvas, as well as others. They are designed to meet the many different types of products that need mailed. Mailing bags have many functions that also go above and beyond just mailing your package.
- Plain polythene bags
- Polythene is a cost competitive and versatile plastic and has less effect on the environment. Polybags offer plain polythene bags in various sizes and shapes available in LDPE and HPDE materials polybags are one of the most successful types of packaging. These are also called plastic bags or storage bags. Small bags, large bags you can even get special promotional polythene bags that can be printed with your own design or logo.
- Grip seal and slider grip bags
- Grip seal and slider grip bags have a slider profile that enables you to slide open and shut the bag. Ideal where you want to secure contents and avoid leakage or contamination, no need of bag-sealer, staples or tape. Slider grip bags are perfect for document storage. Easy to open and close again and again...and again. A large part of our business always have pallet loads in stock awaiting your order. Also called self seal, grippa or grip-lock bags.
- Presentation bags and retail bags
- A range of crystal clear presentation and retail bags manufactured from high clarity polypropylene film these are the best choices for product presentation. Presentation and Retail bags offer better moisture protection and are clearer and stronger preserving the product freshness when used for a food service application. Clear wrapping film is ideal to wrap flowers and presents, shiny clear wrapping film made from polypropylene that protects and also enhances your gift product.
- Stocked carrier bags
- A variety of clear and colored stocked carriers to suit your specific product be it CD's, books or paintings. These are standard carrier bags for everyday use such as clothing and lightweight general shopping. Economic vest style carriers that will do the job. The vest style carrier is the traditional high density crinkly carrier used in groceries, available in clear, white, blue and candy stripe colours.
- Bubble film and bubble bags
- Bubble film and bubble bags have proved to be one of the most versatile packaging materials of recent years. Being soft and flexible and yet displaying incredible tear resistance, bubble film has earned itself a place in almost every packaging environment. Polybags.co.uk offers a full line of bubble bags and bubble wrap. Whether you need a reclosable bubble bag, a bubble bag with a lip and tape for easy closing, or bubble wrap to protect your shipments you will find it there. Bubble bags provide soft cushioning for tough protection against shock, vibration and water damage.
- Waste bags and sacks
- Plastic waste bags and sacks are used for articles not connected with food. They are made from LDPE and HDPE material. Available in various sizes waste bags and sacks are made with flexible material used for lining litter or waste containers or bins. This serves to keep the container sanitary by avoiding container contact with the rubbish. Made from recycled film but very strong, Polybags bin liners fit most types of bin and are ideal for household, office, garden or building rubbish. For specialist types of waste we also stock sacks with specific printed warnings plus a new biodegradable range.
- Environmental bags
- Billions of plastic bags are choking our planet. All of these "free" bags ultimately cost both consumers and the environment plenty so now Polybags manufactures and stocks a wide range of eco-friendly green packaging products to suit your needs and help towards a better environment. A range of eco-friendly bin liners and refuse sacks ideal for landfill disposal to minimise environmental impact when buried or put in prolonged contact with soil.
- Garment bags and pallet covers
- Polybags is now a leading UK manufacturer of Dry Cleaning Garment covers and Laundry Bags as well as a major stockist of wide sheeting and shrinkable pallet covers for outside and in-transit protection. These are large plastic bags for covering pallets during shipment. Use it to cover pallets that you will store inside or outside, protecting from the weather, dust, paint, water, snow, and other common uses. Pallet Covers can also be used as liners for bins. Garment bags are made with hanger holes and sloped shoulders and come on a roll for easy dispensing. Polybags can also put a custom print or logo on these bags. Dry cleaning bags are perfect for protecting everything in a common wardrobe and keeping them wrinkle free!
- Polythene tubing and sheeting
- Tubing and sheeting are an excellent packaging alternative when packaging multiple items sharing a common width or diameter but varying lengths. Poly sheeting can be used to wrap around products and secure with tape or banding or some other method. Tubes and Plastic Sheets also provide a more effective packaging solution for protection against rust and corrosion for both ferrous, non-ferrous metal and also multi metal surfaces, spares, parts assemblies and finished goods. Ideal for securing irregular shaped loads. A quick, quiet and clear way of wrapping, stabilising and securing palletised goods. Protects from dust and weather when in storage, and retains it's tension whilst in transit.
- Specialist bags
- Film Front Bags, also known as clear faced bags or window bags used by bakers to artists. Film front bags have a clear polypropylene front and a white kraft paper back so that the contents are protected but clearly seen. High Density Food Bags, Vacuum Pouch Bags, Net Bags, Poly Gloves, Polymax bags - NEW, Tenax sleeving and Special waste sacks
- Transit packing
- A selection of associated packaging products such as stretchwrap(for economically wrapping round boxes, pallets and items to keep them secure), tape, boxes, pallet covers and document enclosed envelopes for transit packing.
- Bag ties and sealers
- Paper and plastic bag ties and clips, adhesive disks and hooks used as a closure to secure the content or highlight your bags plus manual heat sealers to seal your product in tubing or make your own small batch bags, to close or seal your bags or make your exact sized bag.